* Anyone who grows produce within the 14 county region, as specified by the Board of Directors, is considered a local grower!
* Persons who do not grow their own produce or are outside the 14 county region will not be considered as having local produce, but are welcome to consign!
* Commission rates are deemed fair and competitive, allowing the auction to grow and prosper while returning the highest net return to the seller!
* Buyers will be able to consistently recognize product origin through permanent numbers assigned to consignors!
* Payment in full is expected within 30 minutes after the auction is finished and before goods are removed from the auction grounds.
*Payment may be made in cash, by credit card (3% buyer’s premium), or with a good New York State check.